VCAL Cook Off at Home
The Frankston Mornington Peninsula VCAL Cook Off is home delivered this year!
This year’s challenge is from home and we want you to create a creative dish using ingredients found in the pantry and fridge.
VCAL students are invited to enter for the chance to win some great prizes.
Categories include Best Entree, Best Main Dish, Best Dessert and Best Epic Fail!
How to Enter
2. Find a recipe or create one of your own
3. Get your ingredients from your pantry and fridge
4. Get cooking!
5. Take a photo of your dish
7. Email us your recipe, photo of your dish and entry form
Get ready to win some prizes!
1. Watch the introductory video
Message to students from Paul Edbrooke MP
Don't be bored during the school holidays. Watch this video to find out more: